Purepk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Idea's for the server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike

Idea's for the server Empty
PostSubject: Idea's for the server   Idea's for the server EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:11 am

Ok, well i have been thinking bout this and what sepereates this from other good pk servers.
You need a point system, like every kill you get you earn lets say 1 kill and 5 pk points. What you can do with those pk points is spend it on rares, or something custom u guys can make like something never seen before. This would attract a lot of people. Also you should get a all time high scores table for pking. SO on that table, (btw it shud be in game next to the bank or something) it should have the people with the top ten kills. Then it should show how many kills they got and how many pk points, how many deaths, and then something like a KDR. ( Kill Death Ratio) Example: Mike Kills: 2452 Pk points: 4504 Deaths: 678 KDR: ( i dont know the average and to lazy to look up but for example, 5.34. If u get this stuff and more and more people will come. I will advertise to make sure. Btw Please make me a Mod

Sincerly Mike
Back to top Go down
TechnoMajour

PostSubject: Re: Idea's for the server   Idea's for the server EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:14 am

good idea but how about we just keep it simple
by just saying if you kill someone thtas a higher lvl than you
you get 10 pk points and 1 pk kill but if there lower you get like 5
or what eva just and idea
Back to top Go down
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Idea's for the server   Idea's for the server EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:04 pm

sounds good but we also need a pk point show were u spend ur points for items suchs as d claws
Back to top Go down
jb1149

PostSubject: Re: Idea's for the server   Idea's for the server EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:01 am

yer we deffinatly need the pk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea's for the server   Idea's for the server Empty

Back to top Go down

Idea's for the server
Page 1 of 1